Echo Valley Ranch & Spa
Echo Valley Ranch and Spa, surrounded by wide open spaces and tranquil wilderness, welcomes you to a spectacular eco-friendly western adventure, a superb sanctuary of first class accommodations, healthy gourmet food, complete spa services, and an enriching diversity of outdoor recreational activities. Your stay here will be an experience unlike any other.
Ranch amenities Include: Gift shop, spa, library, pool table and games room, sauna, hot tub, TV with direct-TV in library, Internet access, great room and bar, rain gear and rubber boots, and laundry service (limited).
Every Essentials Package guest will enjoy the following:
- Meet and greet service at Kamloops Airport (Saturdays and Wednesdays only) *
- Private airport transfers to and from the lodge (Saturdays and Wednesdays only) *
- A welcome glass of champagne on arrival
- All meals prepared by our executive chef Kim Madsen including wine and beer with your meals and soft beverages at any time. The cookie jar is always stocked!
- Daily turn down service with treats and weather update
- Either a daily half-day horseback ride or a 60-minute spa treatment
- An introductory equestrian lesson or horsemanship lesson. Riding levels: Introductory, Intermediate or Advanced
- Weekly Guided Hiking program
- Daily Falcon training demonstrations
- Daily Thai yoga (Ruesri dat ton) stretching classes
- Fly fishing casting lessons and fly fishing on our own well-stocked ponds
- Weekly evening entertainment program including roaring camp fires, barbecue dinners, authentic Thai banquet and traditional Thai dancing
- Weekly cooking demonstrations with nutrition tips, as well as tips on Thai cooking
- Use of all ranch facilities including: Large outdoor hot tub, indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, fitness centre, disk golf course, numerous self-guided hiking trails, large games room featuring pool table, shuffle board, darts, card table, Karaoke and a large TV screening room
- Business centre with high-speed wireless Internet access
- A personal image gallery of your vacation
- Additional spa treatments and aesthetics
- Full-day riding excursions
- Fly-in golf excursions
- Fly fishing in local lakes and rivers
- Four-wheel drive excursions
- Gold Panning
- Guided Bird Watching
Our team of Canada Travel Specialists is ready to help you create your custom Canada lodge holidays, taking in the Echo Valley Ranch & Spa, and all that Canada has to offer.