Echo Valley Ranch & Spa
Echo Valley Ranch and Spa, surrounded by wide open spaces and tranquil wilderness, welcomes you to a spectacular western adventure, a superb sanctuary of first class accommodations, healthy gourmet food, complete spa services, and an enriching diversity of outdoor recreational activities.
All this is made possible by the unique geographic location of the ranch. To the east of Echo Valley Ranch & Spa is the Marble Range and Edge Hill mountains, to the south is the Fraser Canyon with near desert conditions, to the west are grasslands and to the north a Cariboo plateau with countless lakes and marsh lands.
Every Essentials Package guest will enjoy the following:
- Meet and greet service at Kamloops Airport (Saturdays and Wednesdays only) *
- Private airport transfers to and from the lodge (Saturdays and Wednesdays only)*
- A welcome glass of champagne on arrival • All meals prepared by our executive chef Kim Madsen including wine and beer with your meals and soft beverages at any time. The cookie jar is always stocked!
- Daily turn down service with treats and weather update
- Either a daily half-day horseback ride or a 60-minute spa treatment. Your choice.
- An introductory equestrian lesson or horsemanship lesson.
- Weekly Guided Hiking program
- Daily Falcon training demonstrations
- Daily Thai yoga (Ruesri dat ton) stretching classes
- Fly fishing casting lessons and fly fishing on our own well-stocked ponds
- Weekly evening entertainment program including roaring camp fires, barbecue dinners, authentic Thai banquet and traditional Thai dancing
- Weekly cooking demonstrations with nutrition tips from our executive chef Kim Madsen as well as tips on Thai cooking
- Use of all ranch facilities including: Large outdoor hot tub, indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, fitness centre, disk golf course, numerous self-guided hiking trails, large games room featuring pool table, shuffle board, darts, card table, Karaoke and a large TV screening room.
- Business centre with high-speed wireless Internet access
- A personal image gallery of your vacation
- Additional spa treatments and aesthetics
- Full-day riding excursions
- Fly-in golf excursions
- Fly fishing in local lakes and rivers
- Four-wheel drive excursions
- Gold Panning
- Guided Bird Watching
Ranch amenities Include: Gift shop, spa, library, pool table and games room, sauna, hot tub, TV with direct-TV in library, Internet access, great room and bar, rain gear and rubber boots, and laundry service (limited). By design the rooms do not have TVs or telephones. Riding levels: Introductory, Intermediate or Advanced.
Book your Canada ranch holidays today by giving our travel experts a call now.