Echo Valley Ranch & Spa
Echo Valley Ranch and Spa, surrounded by wide open spaces and tranquil wilderness, welcomes you to a spectacular eco-friendly western adventure, a superb sanctuary of first-class accommodations, healthy gourmet food, complete spa services, and an enriching diversity of outdoor recreational activities. Your stay here will be an experience unlike any other.
Ranch amenities include a gift shop, spa, library, pool table and games room, sauna, hot tub, TV with direct-TV in the library, Internet access, great room and bar, rain gear and rubber boots, and laundry service (limited).
Every Essentials Package guest will enjoy the following:
- Meet and greet service at Kamloops Airport (Saturdays and Wednesdays only) *
- Private airport transfers to and from the lodge (Saturdays and Wednesdays only) *
- A welcome glass of champagne on arrival
- All meals prepared by our executive chef Kim Madsen including wine and beer with your meals and soft beverages at any time. The cookie jar is always stocked!
- Daily turndown service with treats and weather update
- Either a daily half-day horseback ride or a 60-minute spa treatment
- An introductory equestrian lesson or horsemanship lesson. Riding levels: Introductory, Intermediate or Advanced
- Weekly Guided Hiking program
- Daily Falcon training demonstrations
- Daily Thai yoga (Ruesri dat ton) stretching classes
- Fly fishing casting lessons and fly fishing on our own well-stocked ponds
- Weekly evening entertainment program including roaring campfires, barbecue dinners, authentic Thai banquet and traditional Thai dancing
- Weekly cooking demonstrations with nutrition tips, as well as tips on Thai cooking
- Use of all ranch facilities including Large outdoor hot tub, indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, fitness centre, disk golf course, numerous self-guided hiking trails, large games room featuring pool table, shuffleboard, darts, card table, Karaoke and a large TV screening room
- Business centre with high-speed wireless Internet access
- A personal image gallery of your vacation
- Additional spa treatments and aesthetics
- Full-day riding excursions
- Fly-in golf excursions
- Fly fishing in local lakes and rivers
- Four-wheel drive excursions
- Gold Panning
- Guided Bird Watching
Our team of Canada Travel Specialists is ready to help you create your custom Canada lodge holidays, taking in the Echo Valley Ranch & Spa, and all that Canada has to offer.