Sonora Resort combines five-star luxury with thrilling outdoor adventures set against the wild beauty of British Columbia’s West Coast, less than an hour away from Vancouver by seaplane. Located at the northern end of Desolation Sound, surrounded by breathtaking scenery the resort has a main lodge building with restaurant, tapas bar, lounge bar, state of the art theatre, games area, gift shop and wine cellar.
Accommodation packages include:
- Gourmet meals - breakfast, lunch, dinner and appetizers at the tapas bar.
- Complimentary wireless Internet (on property)
- Complimentary phone calls anywhere in the world (no time limits or restrictions)
- All beverages (liquor, house wine, domestic beer, pop, juices and water) including complimentary bar fridges in each room.
- Use of all amenities at the resort - including outdoor heated pool, hot tubs, steam rooms, tennis court, games room with billiards, shuffleboard, football, virtual golf games, state of the art movie theatre.
- Full access to the stocked rainbow fly-fishing pond with all equipment.
- Full access to the wellness centre: fitness room, yoga/pilates studio, gym facilities, saunas, steam-rooms and 3 mineral pools.
Gold Room Adults or Adults & 1 Child Sharing Same Room
Each oversized lodge room has ocean views and consist of either 2 queen beds or 1 king bed, private bath with robes, Aveda bath products, hair dryer, complimentary bar fridges, and a comfortable common area most with shared hot tubs.
Gold Room - Children Rate (19 - 5 yrs) Separate Room
Each oversized lodge room has ocean views and consists of either 2 queen beds or 1 king bed, private bath with robes, Aveda bath products, hair dryer, complimentary bar fridges, and a comfortable common area most with shared hot tubs.