The Hills Health Guest RanchReference CTS10708
Imagine 20,000 acres of beautiful western ranch lands with a unique ranch and spa resort located in the middle! You are in BC’s Cariboo Region, British Columbia’s cattle country, home to some of the largest ranches in Canada. This is your headquarters for a western riding adventure, plus being relaxed and pampered at one of Canada’s leading destination spas after your daily time in the saddle.
Your riding experience is over rolling forested hills, through large grassland meadows & around sparkling lakes with cattle grazing lazily in the sun. This is your environment for unsurpassed riding, hiking, and spa experiences.
Resort amenities include:
- Two restaurants
- three lounges
- an extensive fitness centre
- 150 km of marked hiking trails
- 16 spa treatment rooms
- indoor pools
- private guides for hiking
- biking or canoeing
- a beautiful wedding chapel
- evening hayride sing-along parties
- horse whispering demonstrations & western riding lessons
- a unique Ranch’n Spa experience in Canada’s West.
Children 5 years old & under stay free when sharing their parent's room.
Standard Lodge Room
Hotel style rooms with either one queen or one queen & one double bed, telephone, TV, private bathroom, cosy duvets, some with balcony/patio.